Casselton Heartland Industrial Park
Heartland Industrial Park is a professionally developed and maintained, 80-acre park located one mile south of Casselton, North Dakota.
Facts about the park:
- Highway Access – the Heartland Industrial Park is located at the intersection of North Dakota Highway 18 and Interstate 94, and also is 18 miles west of the junction of Interstate Highways I-94 and I-29.
- Railroad Access – the Red River Valley Western Railroad is located on the west side of the park with a Burlington Northern Railroad interconnect at Casselton.
- Street – 31-foot concrete street with drive over curb and gutter.
- Electrical Service – Cass County Electric Cooperative provides electric service to the industrial park via two three-phase distribution feeders operating at a primary voltage of 7.2/12.47 KV. In 1997, Minnkota Power Cooperative, CCEC’s power supplier, completed the construction of 7 miles of shielded 69 kV transmission line and a dedicated 69/12.47 KV distribution substation to serve the park.
- Natural Gas – A 6-inch line pressurized at 60 pounds per square inch is available.
- Telephone/Fiber Optics – Underground telephone cable is located 580 feet from the east edge of the park. A digital switch office is located in Casselton. Fiber optic service is available.
- Water Service – The industrial park is served by an 8-inch PVC water main, pressurized at 60 pounds per square inch capable of supplying 500 gallons per minute. Sanitary Sewer – 8-inch sewer service is available in the industrial park.
- Storm Sewer – A storm sewer system is designed into the industrial park master plan.
- Environmental Assessment – An environmental assessment was completed February 14, 1992 and reviewed by FmHA. No significant impact on the environment was determined.
- Zoning – Property within the Heartland Industrial Park is zoned industrial.
- Property Taxes – A 5-year tax abatement or tax increment financing or 20 years of negotiated tax relief is available.
- Fire & Police Protection, Snow Removal and Garbage Service – Are provided by the City of Casselton.